|libwebp-0.3.0||James Zern||4/1/13 2:55 PM|
I pushed the final libwebp-0.3.0 archives . There are no changes since rc7.
The remainder of the archives: iOS, WIC, etc. and the developer pages will be updated in the coming days.
from the NEWS file:
This is a binary compatible release.
* WebPINewRGB/WebPINewYUVA accept being passed a NULL output buffer
and will perform auto-allocation.
* default filter option is now '-strong -f 60'
* encoding speed-up for lossy methods 3 to 6
* alpha encoding can be done in parallel to lossy using 'cwebp -mt ...'
* color profile, metadata (XMP/EXIF) and animation support finalized in the
* various NEON assembly additions
Tool updates / additions:
* gif2webp added
* vwebp given color profile & animation support
* cwebp can preserve color profile / metadata with '-metadata'
|Re: libwebp-0.3.0||Reynaldy Ajie Pamungkas||4/1/13 10:30 PM|
Pada Selasa, 02 April 2013 4:55:39 UTC+7, James Zern menulis:
still don't support thumbnail in wordpress :( but, in post its work
sorry my english bad ^^