WebP for Windows Silent Installation

lin...@gmail.com

May 7, 2015, 2:25:54 PM5/7/15
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
Hi,

I am working on an application that needs WebP installed as a prerequisite for running the program

I do not want the users to see the GUI for the installer

Can anyone tell me the parameters that I can use to run the WebP Installer silently from the command line?

Here is the link to the WebP installer that I downloaded.
http://webp.googlecode.com/files/WebpCodecSetup.exe

Thanks in Advance :)

James Zern

May 8, 2015, 6:28:39 PM5/8/15
to webp-d...@webmproject.org, lin...@gmail.com
Hi,
I don't think this installer is configured to support silent install directly. If you unzip the exe you'll find the 2 msi's that it wraps under .rsrc/0/MSIFILE (32-bit: 1, 64-bit: 10). You can use 'msiexec /qn /i' on those from an admin console.

Thanks in Advance :)