[ANN] libwebp 0.4.3 release candidate

James Zern

Mar 4, 2015, 10:01:59 PM3/4/15
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
Source and binary archives are available [1]. This release is compatible with 0.4.2 and is primarily a bug-fix release. Notably a lossless decode bug present since 0.4.0 [2] was fixed so all users of 0.4.x are encouraged to upgrade. This will be finalized in the next few days if there aren't any regressions.

From the NEWS file:
- 3/3/15: version 0.4.3
  This is a binary compatible release.
  * Android / gcc / iOS / MSVS build fixes and improvements
  * lossless decode fix (issue #239 -- since 0.4.0)
  * documentation / vwebp updates for animation
  * multi-threading fix (issue #234)

James Zern

Mar 11, 2015, 8:27:18 PM3/11/15
to webp-d...@webmproject.org

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 7:01:59 PM UTC-8, James Zern wrote:
Source and binary archives are available [1]. This release is compatible with 0.4.2 and is primarily a bug-fix release. Notably a lossless decode bug present since 0.4.0 [2] was fixed so all users of 0.4.x are encouraged to upgrade. This will be finalized in the next few days if there aren't any regressions.

The final 0.4.3 archives and tags have been uploaded. Only one change since rc1:
a661e50 Disable NEON code on Native Client

kazv...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2015, 12:54:58 PM3/12/15
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
I downloaded WebP onto my computer and I can't find it anywhere.  where did it upload to??

James Zern

Mar 12, 2015, 11:48:44 PM3/12/15
to webp-d...@webmproject.org, kazv...@gmail.com
Hi,

On Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 9:54:58 AM UTC-7, kazv...@gmail.com wrote:
I downloaded WebP onto my computer and I can't find it anywhere.  where did it upload to??

The full list of 0.4.3 related downloads are:

All but the last 2 are binary builds for the named platform. Files ending in .asc can be used to verify the download with e.g., gpg --verify ...asc