What does frame offset should factor in window size?

codeli...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2016, 1:31:32 AM9/22/16
to WebP Discussion
Comment in project's demo show there is more when we consider the offset, what is this?

Is there any other project perfectly demonstrate the use of `libwebp`,  especially about the animated part?

Pascal Massimino

Sep 23, 2016, 9:57:47 AM9/23/16
to WebP Discussion
Hi,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 7:22 AM, <codeli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Comment in project's demo show there is more when we consider the offset, what is this?

That's an old left-over TODO. Actually, the problem was about handling properly window resizing event.
Thanks for the reminder!
I've uploaded a patch to support resized windows properly here:   https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/389171

Is there any other project perfectly demonstrate the use of `libwebp`,  especially about the animated part?

Chrome browser is a good way to verify animated WebP.
Its implementation is (way) more efficient than the 'vwebp' preview tool.

hope it helps,
skal/