Issue 304 in webp: Is there a way to get a particular -DWEBP_SWAP_16BIT_CSP by default?

jz… via monorail

Dec 21, 2016, 3:30:23 PM12/21/16
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
Updates:
Cc: pascal.m...@gmail.com

Comment #2 on issue 304 by jz...@google.com: Is there a way to get a particular -DWEBP_SWAP_16BIT_CSP by default?
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webp/issues/detail?id=304#c2

With an api change we could make this clearer and obviate the define.
Right now as you say the only option is to selectively enable the define manually or via the --enable-swap-16bit-csp configure option. Trying to deal with it at runtime would be an unnecessary performance burden.

1. The project was configured to send all issue notifications to this address

https://bugs.chromium.org/hosting/settings

jz… via monorail

Aug 15, 2017, 11:53:06 PM8/15/17
to webp-d...@webmproject.org
Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 304 by jz...@google.com: Is there a way to get a particular -DWEBP_SWAP_16BIT_CSP by default?
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/webp/issues/detail?id=304#c3

The API is mostly frozen at this point. I don't think there's enough need for this at runtime to warrant a change.