Comments from v0.3.2 and v0.3.3 logged

Sarah Bird

Oct 3, 2014, 4:46:42 PM10/3/14
to publi...@webfoundation.org
Hi all,

I've been through the comments that you all kindly annotated on the standard and left a note under each comment and added new issues to our github tracker where appropriate.

Tim has been kind enough to be keeping up with the great discussions here on the mailing list so I'm hoping we've got all our bases covered.

All github issues have now been allocated to either, hopefully, getting resolved before our upcoming launch, or having to wait until after that. I'm sorry for those issues that do we only have so much time remaining.

Thanks for all your participation. It's so appreciated. I was going a bit cross-eyed looking at it so much so all these fresh eyes is fantastic. A big shout out to James McKinney who's been picking things apart on github.

Issues: https://github.com/open-contracting/standard/issues

Best,

Bird