First WCC TT Thursday July 15, 6:30pm, Crowsfoot course!

12 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Chris Pippy

necitită,
25 iun. 2021, 09:09:3525.06.2021
– WCC General Public

Hi everyone,

Our first club TT of the season will be Thursday July 15th!

All abilities and bike types are welcome. We have two categories…road bike (Merckx) and aero.

Aero is anything goes…Triathlon or UCI legal bikes welcome. No position or fit requirements.

Merckx is as follows: (If you have any of the following you’ll be entered in the aero category)

  • No rear TT disc wheel (deep wheels are fine)
  • No clip on aerobars
  • No TT specific helmet (aero road helmets are fine)

We have many different types of bikes out to the TT’s…full aero TT bikes, track bikes, recumbents, CX and MTB and of course road bikes.

The course is a long-standing WCC tradition that has been in use since at least the early 70’s. It is just under 14km, flat and fast.

Please arrive to register at 6:00-6:15 and be prepared to race at 6:30pm.

Kevin our timer (and UCI commie!) will outline requirements for the event from a COVID safety perspective.

Here is a link to our forum post:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului