Thursday Night MTB Skills

Ana-Maria Bogatan

Aug 17, 2018, 11:41:33 AM8/17/18
to WCC General Public
Hello!

We did get rain last night but not enough to cancel the ride. Allison and Hayley showed up for the practice so it was an all girls class last night.
 We pumped the track, the jumps, rode the skinnies, hopped some rocks, crushed  the CX  party, climbed the Trashmore hill, a little bit of everything.

This was the last MTB skills session that I lead for this year, I want to thank everyone that came out to practice with me.  I hope that because of what we practiced together you got to try some of the features that you haven't tried before at the Hydrocut , to be more confident on the trails, or at least that you had fun while getting airborne on the jumps.

See you all next year (or at CX practice  this year)

Ana-Maria

IMG_20180816_193504.jpg

IMG_20180816_192318.jpg

IMG_20180816_192313.jpg

IMG_20180816_183807.jpgIMG_20180816_183756.jpgIMG_20180816_183758.jpg

IMG_20180816_183809.jpg

Joel Rose

Aug 17, 2018, 4:08:25 PM8/17/18
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca