Thursday Night MTB skills

Ana-Maria Bogatan

Aug 10, 2018, 12:07:18 PM8/10/18
to WCC General Public
Hello!

Last night I had the pleasant surprise to have Dawn and Bill Frier coming to the skills class.Not easy to practice on a SS with no suspension but Bill did no problem.
Due to a mechanical Chris had to change off his skin suit into baggy pants and flat pedals and do bunny hops instead of TT.
Peter is a manual expert as you can see below.
As for me I go with "those who can't do, teach"...my manuals are not getting any better.

Anyway, it was a good night, not too many left for this year  as the CX season starts soon. Maybe we will add bunnyhops to the CX skills and drills.

Ana-Maria

IMG_20180809_185310.jpg

IMG_20180809_185317.jpg

IMG_20180809_185250.jpg

IMG_20180809_185323.jpg

IMG_20180809_200100.jpg

Bill

Aug 10, 2018, 9:34:57 PM8/10/18
to WCC General Public
Thanks Ana-Maria! That was great!

That was a full body tired. It was nice that you walked me through several skills. That allowed me to find a couple where I experienced some little successes. Now the DOMS (delay onset muscle soreness) are creeping in. It is good motivation to keep me practicing to avoid the DOMS when it comes to CX season. :-)

Cheers,
Bill