Girls ski stuff for sale

bdob...@uwaterloo.ca

Dec 21, 2018, 6:18:36 PM12/21/18
to WCC General Public
Hi everyone,

We just outfitted my daughter with new xmas ski gear, so we now have quite a bit to sell. At the time my daughter used this gear she was 11-13 years old and between 4'8-4'11 tall. The ski bindings and boots are rated for novice/intermediate, so this gear is definitely not race oriented. Skis, bindings and boots were used just 5 times before a growth spurt kicked in!

Photos and prices below:

SKIS/BINDINGS/BOOTS (asking $160)
Skis/binding: Head Mya no. 1 (137cm) & Head LR7.5 superlight binding.
Boots: Salomon T3 Girls, size 24 (about size 6)

HELMETS (asking $10 each)
Mole size XS
Mole size S

JACKET AND BIBS (asking $60)
Jacket: Firefly size 12/14
Bibs: Nikie Ride size 14

JACKET AND SNOWPANTS
Jacket: Oneill size 8 ($20)
Bibs (grey): Columbia size 8 ($25)
Non-bib snowpants (brown): Columbia size 7/8 ($10)

Email or text if you want to see these (519-594-2482

Brent

p.s. just noticed a few photos are fuzzy so let me know if you want better ones!