For sale: Cratoni road cycling helmet - $30 - NIB - never worn

Mel Roman

Apr 5, 2021, 12:00:56 PM4/5/21
to WCC General Public
This is an excellent BRAND NEW  pearl white / silver helmet - never been used for a single ride.  This is their S/M size (53-56cm head circumference).  This helmet was $200 new, and I bought it on sale for $100, but decided the fit wasn't right for me.  I'm now selling if for much less than I paid.  My loss is your gain ;)

This is a great deal for you if your head circumference is 53-56cm.
Send an email to mel_at_melroman.net  with your contact details if you're interested.
PXL_20210405_154413039.jpg

Christopher Reid

Apr 5, 2021, 3:34:09 PM4/5/21
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
I am selling my beloved carbon Cannondale Synapse  as I have not ridden it since a comprehensive tune by Ziggys in 2019 and it needs a new appreciative rider...
. 48 cm frameset ... small frame
.Campagnolo Zonda wheelset with continental Gp 4000 tires
.new 11 speed R8500 ultegra groupset
.ZIPP Sl 70 ergo bars
.Cannondale 10 spoke hollowgram spydering ultralight 50/34 sl crankset
.Cannondale carbon seatpost
.Cannondale ergo  seat
.FIZIK Tape
.sub 17 lbs bike without pedals and rider
Excellent condition, all new parts and work done by Ziggys
$3500 firm...Email me directly if interested.

IMG_20190814_153513393.jpg
IMG_20190814_153540744.jpg
IMG_20190814_153416292.jpg

Mel Roman