MTB Skills @ Hydrocut with WCC and KSC

Ana-Maria Bogatan

Jun 8, 2018, 11:40:15 AM6/8/18
to WCC General Public
Last night we had another successful session of practicing skills at Hydrocut.  Tina, Bob, Mark and Derek returned ( using flat pedals this time) while it was the first time for Michael, Susan, Shannon, Beka and Adam (and I hope not the last!).
We practiced again ratcheting, loading /pumping/stomping the bike, lifting the front and rear wheel and cornering. I hope you all had fun, it's a pleasure practicing with you. It takes a lot of time and patience to practice skills but it's very important to get a strong riding foundation. Advanced skills cannot be fully mastered without first understanding the basics.
Hopefully by the end of the year we should all be able to bunny hop :-)