Wednesday Rec Gravel - last ride of the year

Dawn2012

Aug 16, 2018, 2:50:00 PM8/16/18
to WCC General Public
The Wednesday Rec gravel ride has been a fun time!  Last night was our last ride for this year and Bill toured us through the urban jungle (and some of it was kinda really jungle).  He didn't lose any of us.  You can do an entire ride in the city and be mostly on trail if you know where you are going (Thankfully Bill does.) .  I bailed early and the rest went on to a tour of the Conservation Area with Bill to add some distance and go a little faster for a bit.   Here was where I went before I left the group and you can see we were all over the place:

Rec Ride (1).png

Thanks to all the regulars who came out and we hope to see more people out on Wednesday next year.

 Gravel rides are a great way to see the area including wild, and not so wild, life.

If you want to ride on Wednesdays into the fall, the Rec Road ride will still be going for a little while.