Thursday Night MTB skills

Ana-Maria Bogatan

Jun 29, 2018, 11:33:47 AM6/29/18
to WCC General Public

So...we discovered that McLennan Park is not meant only for CX practice, it’s great for mountain biking too.  Even though Kevin confessed that he is trying to improve his skills only so he can hop barriers when racing cross.

Yesterday we pumped the beginners track, practiced riding skinnies, and then moved onto the jump park where some people experienced getting airborne, some hit the ground hardL.

I only have a group picture this week, I was too busy having fun.

Kari came out for the first time (woot woot);  Scott (roadie) came for his first practice (coasting with one foot up one down!!!).

Not newbies anymore: Shannon, Donna, Becky, Tina, Derek, Chris, Rob, Mark and Kevin

Overall everyone had a good time and we decided to go back to McLennan next week.

Ana-Maria

robert daniells

Jun 29, 2018, 11:49:03 AM6/29/18
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Again a really good night! As for pictures i'm sure Lauren got a couple. when she gets round to uploading them I will share them around.

Rob

Jun 29, 2018, 4:09:00 PM6/29/18
to robert daniells, general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
My photos from the MTB Skills are now up to view. For those of you not on Facebook, you can view my pictures through this link. Anyone on FB can see them on my profile, WCC Women's Cycling Group page & Faction Racing page. Feel free to tag/share.

Cheers!
Lauren

Jun 29, 2018, 5:42:41 PM6/29/18
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca, robert daniells
Thank you Lauren for taking the pictures. Very nice shots as always.