Wanted: Shimano 11 Speed Cassette

bradley...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2021, 2:51:48 PM4/3/21
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca

Hi all,

Does anyone have a slightly used Shimano 11 speed cassette they would like to sell? It can be either 105 or Ultegra. I am not too picky on the size/ratio.

I am trying to build up a second set of wheels for my gravel bike.

Thanks.

Corrie Bradley

519-747-3525

Michael Usherovich

Apr 3, 2021, 3:08:30 PM4/3/21
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Hi Bradley. I have shimano 105 11 speed cassette. Since you are member of WCC you get it for free. Text me the time you want to come and pick it up.

I'm located in west Waterloo.

bradley...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2021, 4:05:43 PM4/3/21
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca

That’s awesome! Thanks Michael.

I will let you enjoy the holiday weekend, but I will text you Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks again.

Corrie Bradley