Brand New Garmin Vector 3 pedals for sale

Chris Pippy

Oct 7, 2018, 2:56:09 PM10/7/18
to WCC General Public
BRAND NEW Vector 3 dual sided power meter pedals. Never installed or used.

I had a previous set of Vector 3 with the old style battery covers I returned under warranty. I had a race and couldn’t wait for the replacement set from Garmin so bought a Quarq.

The replacement set with new style covers just came in so I’m selling them.

Asking $1100 cash firm. (These are 1300 plus tax from MEC)

If you’d like pics let me know and I’ll email them to you. (I can’t seem to figure out how to post pics here)

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Pippy

Oct 8, 2018, 9:10:24 AM10/8/18