Moving sale

Peter Hammes

Jul 19, 2019, 3:03:21 PM7/19/19
to WCC General Public
Hi everyone,

I'll move back home to Germany and have some stuff for sale:

2x Terrene Cake Easter, light, studded 27.5x4.0, used 1.5 winters, excellent codition, 300$ for the set
2x new Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5x2.35, snakeskin, addix soft compound, 50$ each
1x Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5x2.35, trail star compound, snakeskin, used, 15$
1x WTB Breakout 27.5x2.5, tough casing, fast rolling, used, 15$
2x Schwalbe Ice Spiker, 26x2.1, studded, used 3 winters for commuting, not the best shape but still good for one or two winters, 20$ for the set.
1x Sram 32T chain ring, 11 speed, narrow wide, x-synch, 94BCD / 4, used one season, 20 $
1x Shimano CS-HG50-10 casette, 36-11 teeth, slightly used, 20$
1x Shimano PD-6700 Ultegra pedals, used, good shape, has some scratches, no cleats, 40$
1x Tacx Antares rollers, used, 90$
1x wheel set Bontrager Duster Elite, 27.5,  23mm internal width, XD driver, front axle 15x100, rear 12x142, came off a Trek Remedy 8 2016, used 2 seasons. 160$
1x break set Shimano BR-M447, front and rear, incl. SM-RT 66  180mm discs, came off a Trek Remedy 8 2016, used 2 seasons, 50$

Let me know if you are interested. Adds will be valid till next Wednesday as I have to pack everything up on Thursday.

Peter

aug...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2019, 6:53:36 PM7/19/19
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Peter I will take the ultegra pedals. I am away until Sunday but can come by at night to pick them up.
Just let me know where.
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Christopher Scott

Jul 19, 2019, 6:56:52 PM7/19/19
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Peter. I’ll take wheelset.

Chris

Peter Hammes

Jul 19, 2019, 7:05:03 PM7/19/19
to WCC General Public
Dave and Scott,
I'll PM you.

kunsan yoo

Jul 19, 2019, 8:09:05 PM7/19/19
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Hi Peter,

I will take the 2 x Schwalbe Ice Spiker, 1 x Sram 32T chain ring and 1x Shimano CS-HG50-10 cassette.

thanks,
Sammy,

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 3:03 PM 'Peter Hammes' via WCC General Public <general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca> wrote:

kunsan yoo

Jul 19, 2019, 8:12:49 PM7/19/19
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Hi Peter,

Can you tell me about the brake set of Shimano BR-M447 ?

thanks,
Sam,

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 3:03 PM 'Peter Hammes' via WCC General Public <general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca> wrote:

Peter Hammes

Jul 19, 2019, 9:11:29 PM7/19/19
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Hi Sammy,
I'll PM you my contact details to discuss the pickup.

The BR-M447 is a basic Shimano break. It does not have any special features. The performance is very solid and it is very reliable. I was riding it mainly at the hydrocut. It always had lots of power to spare. It has its limits though. I would not recommend it for enduro or DH riding.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "WCC General Public" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/waterloocyclingclub.ca/d/msgid/general-public/CAGMjq1HFQCtZVx5mfBqX2K64%2BYwRC-vFp6GYKScY4UMVg%3DFMCg%40mail.gmail.com.

Peter Hammes

Jul 20, 2019, 9:31:39 AM7/20/19
to WCC General Public
Shimano CS-HG50-10 casette has been picked up. The pedals and the wheel set are pending for pickup. Everything else is still available.

Tom B

Jul 21, 2019, 7:05:37 PM7/21/19
to WCC General Public
Hey Peter

I'd like to buy the rollers. Can you confirm they collapse for transport? (I did a quick google to confirm but figured I should confirm with the guy that's selling them! ☺️)

Cheers

Peter Hammes

Jul 21, 2019, 7:52:33 PM7/21/19
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Hi Tom,

It is collapsible. It is 79cm x 47cm 12cm big when collapsed. I'll message you my address as a private message.

Peter