Mother's Day Cards by local young cyclist

Carolyn Smith

Apr 18, 2021, 5:41:18 PM4/18/21
to WCC General Public

Hello,

Amanda Kleinikkink, a local young cyclist raising money for her cycling training, is selling Mother's Day Cards again this year!  These cards are beautifully made and it's a great way to help a young local cyclist reach her dream of representing Team Canada.  I have included the information below about how to order cards.

Thank you for all of your support!

Carolyn

Hello,

My name is Amanda Kleinikkink. I am a high school student at Cameron heights and I am selling homemade greeting cards to support my competitive cycling. My goal is to compete on Team Canada in the future and have been competing ever since I was 9 years old. Let me know if you are interested in any greeting cards, all the cards and contact information is attached below. Thank you!

Website: cardsbyamandak.ca

Instagram: cardsbyamandak

Facebook: Cards by Amanda K

Email: cardsby...@gmail.com