More gravel paved over - Boomer and Moser Young

Bill

May 26, 2019, 1:24:12 PM5/26/19
to WCC General Public
A sad discovery today for those who like what gravel roads offer cyclists. The paving on both Boomer and Moser Young has been expanded. On the positive side, this should increase rec road touring options.

It is getting very hard to make it to any significant amount of gravel on a weekday evening gravel ride. I think we need to think about rebranding all of our gravel rides simply as Adventure Rides or something similar.

Martin

May 28, 2019, 11:35:58 AM5/28/19
to WCC General Public

On Sunday, 26 May 2019 13:24:12 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
A sad discovery today for those who like what gravel roads offer cyclists. The paving on both Boomer and Moser Young has been expanded. On the positive side, this should increase rec road touring options.

It is getting very hard to make it to any significant amount of gravel on a weekday evening gravel ride. I think we need to think about rebranding all of our gravel rides simply as Adventure Rides or something similar.

Hey Bill, do you how far the paving stretches now?