Stuff for sale to finance another bike

Brad White

Jul 10, 2020, 2:56:26 PM7/10/20
to WCC General Public
Hey folks,

I had a Klein Attitude Race mountain bike for sale/trade on Pinkbike and someone really wanted it so I traded it (this morning) for an old Look KG56 and a bag of parts.   The collectors out there might want the bike but before I test my patience online I thought I'd try here first considering some of the vintage bikes I've seen posted go pretty quick.  He gave me a number of about 1200 that he thinks I could get for the bike but I'm definitely open to offers....open to offers on the parts and even a gravel bike trade

Here's what I've got.....

1.  1990? Look KG56 Bike
2.  Shimano Pro Stealth Evo Fully Integrated Handlebar
3.  Shimano Ultegra 6700 crankset and bottom bracket
4.  Shimano Ultegra 6700 rear derailleur
5.  Shimano 600 braze on front derailleur
6.  FSA Gossamer brake set
7.  Tekto RL340? Brake levers
20200710_122639.jpg
20200710_121415.jpg
20200710_122527.jpg
20200710_122458.jpg
20200710_122446.jpg
20200710_122401.jpg
20200710_122324.jpg
20200710_122308.jpg
20200710_122146.jpg
20200710_121558.jpg

Brad White

Jul 10, 2020, 3:00:21 PM7/10/20
to WCC General Public
Sorry I have no idea how all the pics ended up upside down?

Brad White

Jul 10, 2020, 6:10:39 PM7/10/20
to WCC General Public, Brad White
Sale Pending on the FSA brake set