Mountain bike 26" tires, SPD clips, womens 8.5 shoes for sale?

Hayley Murray

May 21, 2018, 8:03:16 PM5/21/18
to WCC General Public
Looking for 26" inch Mountain bike tires, basic SPD clips and size 8.5 women's mountain bike shoes...anyone with older gear they are looking to sell?

Thanks!!

Kate Morgan

May 21, 2018, 10:41:59 PM5/21/18
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
I have tons of tires and fizik 8.5 shoes that are almost new. Let me know if you’d like to see them.
Kate

Sent from my iPhone