Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Chris Pippy

no leída,
9 abr 2021, 9:32:569/4/21
a WCC General Public
Hi WCC brain trust!

Anyone have a nice road bike route from East Waterloo/Breslau area down to Dundas and back?

Wind is out of the south tomorrow and wanted to get a nice 3-4 hours in with Lorie in the morning.

Suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Chris

Chad Hartman

no leída,
9 abr 2021, 9:55:029/4/21
a general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Hi Chris,

Here is a route I took last year.
Note in Greensville just before dundas you can take Harvest Rd to get you to sydenham rd as it is a nicer decent/climb. The one in the route can be questionable with blind corners and narrower roads.

Dundas.gpx

Chris Pippy

no leída,
9 abr 2021, 9:58:519/4/21
a general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca

robert daniells

no leída,
9 abr 2021, 10:01:019/4/21
a WCC General Public
I don't have anything handy, it has been too many years since I have been that way.

If you're going east of Waterloo and south, then from Cambridge then pretty much all roads are quite south of Gore Road. Avoid 97, Brock until you have too, hwy 5 and 52.

Chad's route works. Not that you want to stop, but there are pretty much no supplies between Dundas and Cambridge.

Rob