Scott Plasma 10 TT Bike 11spd

Mark Buckaway

Jun 5, 2018, 10:44:55 PM6/5/18
to WCC General Public
Craigs List Post: https://kitchener.craigslist.ca/bik/6609225090.html

New XC MTB needed. The TT has to go. Spend about $5k some time ago on just the frame. Looking for $2K.

make / manufacturer: Scott
model name / number: Plasma 10
size / dimensions: 54cm

Scott Plasma 10 TT bike. Size 54cm. Has recently (Feb. 2017) been upgraded to 11 spd with new Ultegra rear derailleur and shifters, including new cables. Bike has seen light use mostly indoors on the trainer and local TT's in the Toronto area. Bought a MTB, and this has seen little use, so it needs to go. Add a disc wheel, and ready to race your next Tri or TT. Bike has passed UCI bike check in past TT's.

Bike was originally purchased new from D'Ornellas Bike Shop in Toronto and I've been the only owner.

Components:
Scott Plasma 10 Full carbon TT Frame size 54
11spd Ultegra Shifters (New)
11spd Ultegra Derailleur (New)
Dura-ace Front derailleur
Dura-ace Front and Rear Brakes
Ksyrium Cosmic Alloy Wheelset with 23cm tires (almost new) with 11spd 11-26 cassette
Rotor Aero crankset (39-53) (round rings) (172.5)
Full Carbon front cockpit with Garmin mount
Adomo ISM TT Seat

Asking $2000 or best offer. Bike is located in Waterloo. Help support my MTB habit.

Mark