ISO 700c rear wheel

Gaelen Merritt

Apr 11, 2021, 8:28:47 PM4/11/21
to WCC General Public
After a very classic "I was just riding along" incident, I am now in need of a rear wheel: nothing fancy, just your classic aluminum 700c 11 speed shimano freehub, rim brake garden variety. Something on the level of a mavic cosmic or fulcrum racing three ideally but i'm not picky at the moment. Hopefully someone's got something lying around...

Gaelen

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Usherovich

Apr 11, 2021, 8:37:25 PM4/11/21
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
My freehub broke, I would buy the wheels if Gaelen isn't interested

On Sun., Apr. 11, 2021, 8:30 p.m. Matthew Rafuse, <mrafu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a set of Aksium Race wheels I'd sell for cheap, complete with some tires. I'd want to sell them as a pair though, since I have no use for a single wheel. Say, $100?

On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 at 20:28, Gaelen Merritt <h2me...@gmail.com> wrote:
After a very classic "I was just riding along" incident, I am now in need of a rear wheel: nothing fancy, just your classic aluminum 700c 11 speed shimano freehub, rim brake garden variety. Something on the level of a mavic cosmic or fulcrum racing three ideally but i'm not picky at the moment. Hopefully someone's got something lying around...

Gaelen

m novo

Apr 11, 2021, 11:34:40 PM4/11/21
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Hi Gaelen, I'm sure I have a set of carbon 38 clinchers you can borrow to keep you rolling. ;)

PM me. We don't let classy heroes slum it in Kdub

Mike Novo
NovoFit-Girardin Race Team
NovoFit.ca

--
Did you know that 3 out of 4 people make of 75% of the population?