2014 Giant Anthem Mountain Bike

Matthew Kadey

Oct 28, 2018, 3:35:36 PM10/28/18
to WCC General Public
For sale: 2014 Giant Anthem 27.5 Mountain Bike. Here are the specs: https://www.giant-bicycles.com/ca/anthem-27dot5-1-2014
Only difference is it comes with a Race Face carbon handlebar and the tires on the bike are Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25. The bike comes with 2 sets of additional tires: Schwable Thunder Burt 2.10 (fast racing tires) and Maxxis Crossmark 2.25. Both sets have barely been used.
Chain and cassette were replaced in August 2018.
The issues with the bike is that the clutch on the rear derailleur does not work so there is some chain swing but I did not find this to be too problematic. Also, the fork is leaking oil so will need to be serviced.
GiantBike.jpg

Matthew Kadey

Oct 29, 2018, 4:20:30 PM10/29/18
to WCC General Public
Oh, and I should mention the price is $900

Hayley Murray

Oct 29, 2018, 5:15:11 PM10/29/18
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Frame size?