Thursday Night MTB Skills

Ana-Maria Bogatan

May 20, 2019, 8:08:39 AM5/20/19
to WCC General Public
 Hello!

I am late with my report about our ride but I have a good excuse. I was busy taking a course to become a certified Level 1 PMBI  Mountain Bike Instructor. I am happy to say that I have passed the course and I hope that it's going to make a difference in how I am going to help other rides to learn or improve  their skills.

About our ride now. I was happy to see Chris Angermann returning to the course even though he improved so much last year. I guess practice makes perfect and he knows that.
 It was nice meeting Anna who is a road rider but wants to get into mountain biking.  Yay! Mountain Biking!!
The third participants was Doug Dawdy, my Gravel Grinder friend who knows that is never too late to learn new tricks.   I can vouch for that because that is exactly my own experience.
We practiced track-stands/ ratcheting , neutral and ready position; front and back wheel lifts.
I hope that you guys had fun and I'll see you again next Thursday (weather permitting)

Happy riding!
Ana-Maria

IMG_20190516_191619 (1).jpg

IMG_20190516_191706.jpg

IMG_20190516_193135.jpg

IMG_20190516_191626.jpg

Anna Salonen

May 21, 2019, 7:44:14 AM5/21/19
to WCC General Public
Thanks for leading Ana-Maria. Happy to have some new bike skills already (yay for bunny hopping)! I plan to be there Thursday, schedule permitting :)