MTB Skills @ Hydrocut with WCC and KSC

Ana-Maria Bogatan

May 18, 2018, 7:33:49 PM5/18/18
to WCC General Public
Yesterday, Thursday May 17th we had our first MTB Skills session at Hydrocut. Nine people showed up five guys and four ladies some beginners some more advanced.

We worked on ratcheting (first step towards trackstands), stomping, "bump and run" and even lifting the front wheel. At the end we rode together the Turtle Loop and had a slow race.

I hope everyone had fun and learned something new. Great job: Tina,Taryn, Donna, Marina, Bob, Mark, Goran, Peeta,  Darek

Bob Abell

May 19, 2018, 9:18:17 AM5/19/18
to general...@waterloocyclingclub.ca
Thanks for leading, it was great to focus on specific skills.  Now to work on my stand up riding!

Bob