Upcoming vineyard programs

Tremain Hatch

Feb 20, 2023, 4:32:21 PM2/20/23
to vce-gra...@vt.edu

Good Afternoon,

Attached to this message you will find a survey about our sentinel vineyard project, a list of upcoming extension programs and a flier for a pruning workshop we are hosting next Monday, 27 February.  Many of the extension programs are free, but registration is required.

I enjoyed seeing many of you at the VVA Winter Technical Meeting last week.

Thank you,

Tremain Hatch

tha...@vt.edu

The attachment contains:

Sentinel Vineyard Survey (about 10 minutes)

Upcoming VT/VCE Vineyard and Enology Programs

Upcoming Eastern Viticulture and Enology Webinar Series

Workforce Development Programs at PVCC
Eastern Winery Exposition

Pennsylvania Grape and Wine Industry Conference

American Society for Enology and Viticulture Grapevines to Wine “Hang Time” Lunch Webinar

Grape Pathology Blog

Pruning Workshop, 27 Feb 2023.pdf
2023 VCE and other viticulture extension meetings 20Feb2023.pdf