Monthly Viticulture Meetings, Every 2nd Thursday from 1 PM

nita24

Apr 5, 2023, 4:33:49 PM4/5/23
to vce-gra...@vt.edu
Dear all,

It looks like the 2023 season has started for many of us. I saw some bud breaks in central VA last week and our Chardonnay started to open today.

As with the past three years, we would like to host monthly Virtual Viticulture Meeting series. We will host meetings on every second Thursday from 1 PM. It will run from April to September (and later if there is a demand.) We will provide updates on viticulture, disease management, and enology. We will also provide updates from the Sentinel Vineyard collaborators to cover geographic areas that are relevant to you.

Please use the form below to register. All we need is your email address so that we can send you a reminder. It will provide you with a Zoom link after completion. We will be using the same link for all six meetings, so, make sure to copy and paste into your calendar!

We are looking forward to seeing you via Zoom!

Best regards,
Mizuho Nita and Tremain Hatch

nita24

Apr 6, 2023, 11:39:36 AM4/6/23
to vce-gra...@vt.edu, nita24
Hi all,
Sorry for the duplicate email. I forgot to note that the first meeting will be held next Thursday (4/13) from 1 PM.

Best,
Mizuho