Next VCE Virtual Vineyard Meeting is 7/11 at 1PM.

nita24

Jun 28, 2024, 4:33:03 PMJun 28
to vce-gra...@vt.edu

Dear all,

When I set up an automatic schedule at Zoom, I did not think of the 4th of July. We will skip a week and meet on 7/11 at 1 PM.

A team of Virginia Tech researchers, Dr. Drew Harner, Dr. Mizuho Nita, and Mr. Tremain Hatch, will cover topics in Viticulture and Grape Pathology based on input from the Sentinel Vineyard Core Group members and other growers. We will also discuss weather trends, seasonal vineyard management, and related topics.

You do not need to do anything if you have registered for the meeting. I will send another email to the registered group. However, if you have not and are interested in joining, please use the link below. Once you enter your email, you will be provided with a Zoom meeting link.

https://forms.gle/UJBGdB5ERYMDPHnMA

Looking forward to seeing you online!

Have a happy Fourth of July!

Mizuho, Drew, and Tremain