VCE Virtual Viticulture May meeting tomorrow at 1 PM

nita24

May 1, 2024, 4:58:14 PMMay 1
to vce-gra...@vt.edu

Dear all,

Just a reminder that we will hold a monthly virtual vineyard meeting tomorrow. A team of researchers at Virginia Tech, Dr. Drew Harner, Dr. Mizuho Nita, and Mr. Tremain Hatch, will cover topics in Viticulture and Grape Pathology based on input from the Sentinel Vineyard Core Group members and other growers. We will also discuss weather trends, seasonal vineyard management, and related topics.

If you have not done so, please use the form below to obtain meeting information. The meetings will be held every first Thursday of the month at 1 p.m. and last 45-60 minutes.

https://forms.gle/UJBGdB5ERYMDPHnMA

Looking forward to seeing you online!

Mizuho, Drew, and Tremain