Student Volunteer Opportunity for SC21

AR

Jun 17, 2021, 11:18:08 AM6/17/21
to arc_u...@vt.edu
Users,

The SC21 conference is actively looking for students who are interested in joining us in person for SC21 in St. Louis.  We have plenty of funding this year  (but the deadline is soon!).  Please see below for more details.  If interested, I am happy to help with recommendations and travel questions.

Looking for a fun, enriching, and new experience? Consider applying to the Student Volunteer program from SC21! Undergraduate and graduate students help with the administration of the conference and have the opportunity to participate in the Students@SC program, explore the Exhibits, attend technical presentations, and develop lasting professional connections. The Student Volunteers program accepts a large number of students, both domestic and international, intending to welcome new members into the HPC community.

Student volunteers perform a wide range of tasks for the SC Conference such as providing support for presenters, working the Information Booths, and staffing conference activities. Student volunteers work 15–20 hours during the conference, allowing plenty of time to engage in important educational and career-advancing activities such as tutorials, technical talks, panels, poster sessions, and workshops.

Applications are due by June 28.

Questions? Contact: Alana Romanella (arom...@vt.edu)

Best,
Alana Romanella