Welcome

Will Snow

Jan 28, 2020, 5:15:25 PM1/28/20
to public...@visiblelegacy.com
Welcome to the Visible Legacy Community forum. Posts are displayed publicly and you can post by requesting membership in the group.  If you register on the Visible Legacy website (free) we'll send you an invite.

  • Please be respectful to and follow the advice of the Moderators.
  • This forum is about Visible Legacy technologies. Demonstrating relevance of your posts to Visible Legacy and scouting for academic research is essential.
  • Visible Legacy Community is an English language network.  Please post only in English so all other members can appreciate your ideas and questions.
  • Post and provide help in your area of expertise.
  • We are getting started and improving the guidelines. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at our discretion.
  • Please submit feedback or request an invite via the Visible Legacy contact page http://www.visiblelegacy.com/contact-us .

Visible Legacy Community

Jul 13, 2022, 5:10:07 PM7/13/22
to Visible Legacy Community, Moderator
We have had some sensitivity to showing email addresses so we have turned off the feature to post by email. Please post using the browser-based Google Groups interface.  Thank you.
This conversation is locked