https site certificate change-over

VL Support

Nov 23, 2021, 7:43:20 PM11/23/21
to Visible Legacy Community
The Visible Legacy site is changing security certificates.  Some pages are still referring to old http:// links and the main page often comes up as unsecure.  The widget "Open Map in Visible Legacy" button leads to the unsecure site. We are working on these known issues.

VL Support

Jan 5, 2022, 5:40:52 PM1/5/22
to Visible Legacy Community, VL Support
Update January 2022 we are still working on a comprehensive HTTPS certificate change-over. In the meantime you can edit your bookmarks to use HTTPS such as https://www.visiblelegacy.com/ If you follow an old link to our site we have added an HTTPS button on the main menu.

Visible Legacy Community

Jul 12, 2022, 4:59:39 PM7/12/22
to Visible Legacy Community, VL Support
This change is mostly completed.  Some browsers still have the old http address cached. You can resolve this by settng the browser to require the https site.  Please let us know of issues you find.