Limited Offer: We'll expedite your sources

VL Support

Jan 5, 2022, 5:33:53 PM1/5/22
to Visible Legacy Community
We are closing the "Claim your page" program because we have expanding coverage of investigator profiles through the various University feeds that are increasingly available.

If you are not already in our knowledge map, please feel free to contact us to expedite adding your sources to our collection engine. For a limited time we're "snapping" researchers and labs in the academic research community (no charge). If you have an academic profile URL or ORCID page please add it to this thread or use the Contact Us form with "add me" in the subject and send us your link.