Linux installation

QC

Dec 30, 2022, 6:14:08 AM12/30/22
to viewneo Forum
Is there any explanation on how to install the linux installer? I've been looking and I can't seem to execute the linux viewneo installer

viewneo support team

Jan 2, 2023, 3:26:13 AM1/2/23
to QC, viewneo forum
Hello ,

Thank you for your message.

To use the viewneo Linux desktop application, you simply have to copy the complete folder to your preferred software folder.
Right after that you can call the viewneo app inside the terminal.

Just go inside the folder and type ./viewneo-player to run the application.

If you have any further questions about this topic, please feel free to contact us again.

Greetings from Duesseldorf
Sebastian
viewneo Support

viewneo Docs
A comprehensive documentation with detailed information and helpful tutorials about our software and hardware can be found in the viewneo docs

viewneo Tube
Discover our YouTube channel with many helpful tutorials, tips and tricks for your daily work with viewneo: viewneo on YouTube

---- an Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:14:08 +0100 "QC"<dagelijksg...@gmail.com> hat geschrieben ----