Viewneo Butler problems

Colleen D

Jul 7, 2022, 4:36:53 PM7/7/22
to viewneo Forum
Hi,

We're having some problems with our Butler unit. We've had it for a while now and just can't seem to get it to connect to the rest of the system. Everything is connected according to instructions but all we see in the CMS (Devices > Butler) is 3 yellow dots running across the top of the screen.

We have no idea how to get past this to register the unit with an activation key (assuming that's the problem). We were told there had been a platform issue a little while back and that may have been the cause but that should have been resolved by now so we believe the problem must lie elsewhere.

Anyone else run into this problem and if so, how did you fix it?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Colleen

Jonas Andersson

Jul 15, 2022, 10:17:23 AM7/15/22
to viewneo Forum, colleen...@gmail.com
Hey,
I want to cancel my order with you, as I have waited over 1 month so I complain about this according to Swedish law. You put my money back and you do not have to send it to me.

Order number: 20002857

Will be back soon thanks.

sebastia...@adversign-media.de

Jul 18, 2022, 3:45:51 AM7/18/22
to viewneo Forum, colleen...@gmail.com
Hi Colleen,

As i can see now, your Butler Page is fixed. Right now.
We really have to apologize for the long delay of this.

Kind regards
Sebastian
viewneo support