Consignment at VCF West

Joe Pasqua

Jul 26, 2024, 6:08:35 PM (15 hours ago) Jul 26
to Bay_Area_(Retro)_Computer_Hobbyists
I'm excited to go to VCF West next week. I haven't been to one before and I'm looking forward to it.  I decided to try out the consignment process to sell a few compact Macs and a TRS-80.

If anyone has done this before and has tips on the process, I'd love to here them. How is the pricing relative to what you'd normally see on ebay or other venues? Do potential buyers get to go hands-on with the items? All the stuff I'm bringing is working and if it doesn't sell, I want to be sure it's still working when I bring it home.

I know I sound like a bit of a nervous Nelly, but I want to do what I can to make it a positive experience.