SAMS TESLA Gold powered Re-Engineering of AMERICA & AFRICA

Mufaddal Mirza

Jun 2, 2023, 1:17:20 AM6/2/23
to AU SB METAL LLC, Solomon Chaplain Lui

Blessed FRIDAY Greetings Joan,

Honorable Chief Usti can assist in realizing South American Digital Currency like PURE Gold Coin (1 PGC = 0.025 Gram).

Honorable Ambassador Solo can duplicate South America Model in Africa.

Please initiate making of SAMS TESLA Coins and Bars.

Kind Vibrant Regards..

Mufaddal

Sent from Mail for Windows