Upcoming Publish migration to graph-store

Matilde Park

Oct 16, 2020, 7:19:21 PMOct 16
to urbit-dev
Dev,

Just some notice that the Landscape team is in the midst of migrating the Publish application to graph-store, as we have with Links. [1] We expect it to deploy within the next week.

Our blocker has been just staging Landscape suite deploys far enough apart with Arvo updates by the infrastructure team at Tlon (see urbit-os-v1.0.59, 1.0.60); after a bit of migration testing, we’ll deploy it accordingly.

I’ve written down what you can expect the new data structure to look like; these are, of course, scraped from Landscape’s state, and constructed by its reducers, but the structure is generally legible:

https://gist.github.com/matildepark/268c758c079d6cf83fd1541b2430ff7f

[1]: https://github.com/urbit/urbit/pull/3473

~haddef-sigwen
https://urbit.org