RE: Urbit ID <-> MINTangible

Amyli McDaniel

Feb 12, 2024, 12:52:40 PMFeb 12
to d...@urbit.org
Hi Urbit ID Team - I’m the CEO of MINTangible, a legal/web3 technology firm dedicated to intellectual property protection for creators. When it comes to Urbit ID wouldn’t it have been beneficial to provide buyers with a reliable way to ensure they purchase your authentic NFTs and not counterfeit copycats?

Counterfeit NFTs afflict our industry with up to 80% of assets being counterfeit on major platforms. This results in decreased revenue, serious risks to your IP, and loss of trust with your community.

Now, a robust but simple solution is available for NFT creators using a personal Authenticity Stamp. I’d love to send you a video showing how it works. Plus, for a limited time, the solution is being offered as a free tool to the first 10,000 NFT creators.

Can I send you more information?
Best,
Amyli

--
Amyli McDaniel
CEO, Mintangible

Forfel Norfel

Feb 13, 2024, 7:59:34 AMFeb 13
to Amyli McDaniel, d...@urbit.org
What prevents someone from also counterfeiting the authenticity stamp?

Liam Fitzgerald