New Sponsor Mailing List

David Kerschner

May 3, 2021, 7:56:00 PM5/3/21
to d...@urbit.org
Hello!
If you're a star or galaxy owner and would like to offer to sponsor
planets or stars who need a new home, please be sure to sign up to the
new spon...@urbit.org mailing list. We will start directing people
there who need sponsors and anyone who would like to help someone can do
so. This is just a way to get notified when someone is looking for a
sponsor, there is no obligation of course to accept anyone. Respond to
just me (to avoid extra noise on urbit-dev) if you would like to be
added to this list.

Also a reminder that you can join the star group on urbit
~dopzod/provider-standards-organization
for discussions about running your stars and various star related
tomfoolery.
Cheers,
David
--
~rapfyr-diglyt
https://urbit.org

~forfel-norfel

May 5, 2021, 9:50:29 AM5/5/21
to David Kerschner, d...@urbit.org
I'm trying to join the star group but I get "Unable to join, you do not have the correct permissions". Does it automatically allow stars but not planets, or is it invite only? I'd prefer to use my planet if that's alright.