Invitation to Partner with DIGITAL AF! - Decentralized Culture Event during ETHCC in Brussels

Digital AF | Partners

May 1, 2024, 7:45:10 AMMay 1
to jo...@urbit.org, gra...@urbit.org, sup...@urbit.org, d...@urbit.org, ur...@urbit.org, tho...@urbit.org, regist...@urbit.org, a...@urbit.org, asse...@urbit.org

Hello Urbit,

I'm Paul-Antoine, the head of partnerships,

We are organizing a 4-day conference in July during ETHCC week in Brussels.

The event, DIGITAL AF! - Decentralized Culture, is a unique gathering that aims to showcase innovative thinkers, projects, and ideas from the web3 and on-chain cultural landscape.

Currently, we are in the initial stage of seeking partners for this event.

We believe that Urbit would be an excellent fit due to your alternative, decentralized and modular operating system, giving users greater control over their data and digital lives. Your blockchain-based architecture ensures security and privacy, while your modular structure allows for extensive customization.

It is for these reasons that we believe that you would be a major player in this event alongside us.

For more detailed information about the event and the benefits of partnering with us,

Here's our sponsor deck: https://pitch.com/v/digital-af---sponsor-deck-s9di85

Looking forward to creating this event together

Best Regards,

Paul-Antoine CHENOZ

WILDCAT

+33 6 47 87 96 98