I have done a full reset but still cannot see any groups

~pagred-todnel

Jan 28, 2023, 2:23:31 PM1/28/23
to urbit-dev
I have done a full reset in Bridge, including my master ticket. I setup my Server on Digital Ocean following the official urbit cloud hosting instructions. It seems to be working. I can login to the subdomain @ arvo.network. However when I join group discovery  ~rondev/group-discovery every group is empty.

Maybe there is something wrong with my sponsor. This is actually the second time I reset my keys, and I waited about two hours before using the key so it would have time to be sent to the network in the rollup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 12.20.02 PM.png

Zach Alberico

Jan 28, 2023, 2:26:08 PM1/28/23
to ~pagred-todnel, urbit-dev
Hi ~pagred-todnel,

It’s not your sponsor - that group is currently having issues.

Zach
--

~dovsem-bornyl

https://tlon.io