I want to help you.

Yosuke

Feb 27, 2022, 10:57:06 AM2/27/22
to urbit-dev
Hello
How are you.
This is Yosuke Yamada. I am so interested in your Token
Hope to be one of your good partners and I'd love to make the best relationship with you.
I am a Chief Tech of my Blockchain team and I have Result Oriented Professional Certified having Extensive 5+ years of experience.
I have a rich experience of Blockchain( NFT & Defi ). (NFT mint, NFT marketplace & launchpad, making finance)
✪ This is my resume file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZvSiRMKSmlyxegHhgnbe-7AagNavAtKJ/view?usp=sharing

✪ My personal site    https://comegetin999.wixsite.com/yamada

✪ My github is    https://github.com/weeorca720

In my resume file there are some projects I developed before and I can share all the code so I prove my skill & passion.
Such projects, I developed most of all (Frontend, Smart contract, backend)
I am sure that I have rich experience on Defi (forking pancake or sushi) & NFT (mint, auction, marketplace, launchpad, metaverse).
And I have some good ideas for success.
I'd be really happy if I could be of any help.
Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing from you.