Child planet and parent star can't connect although both can connect to other nodes

Christopher King

Dec 21, 2020, 12:51:52 PM12/21/20
to urbit-dev
I've got a planet that does not get a response when running |hi ~star, but it does get a response when running |hi ~galaxy. Likewise, the star does not get a response when running |hi ~planet, but it does get a response when running |hi ~galaxy and |hi ~another-child-planet. What's going on?

Christopher King

Dec 21, 2020, 12:56:06 PM12/21/20
to urbit-dev, Christopher King
Ok, of course right after I post this and after I've already been waiting a long time they suddenly can see each other. Ignore this post.