Development stream currently down

Matilde Park

Jun 14, 2021, 2:25:56 PM6/14/21
to urbit-dev
For those of you on the development stream, synchronising updates from our moon:

It appears that the disk space filled up and somehow corrupted the event log on the moon. Liam and Jared investigated and breached the moon; however, while OTAs from the release/next-userspace branch are performed, synchronising from the now-breached moon produces some weird results.

I filed an issue here for more investigation — https://github.com/urbit/urbit/issues/5008

My current plan is just to get a new moon, since user intervention is going to be required either way. I will update here and in Urbit Community’s group feed when we have instructions on that.

For now, you may just want to sync OTAs from your sponsor on the stable release (`|ota [sponsor] %kids`).

You will probably have to `|merge %home [sponsor] %kids, =gem %take-that` to get it to apply the OTA, and `|merge %kids [sponsor] %kids, =gem %take-that` to prevent further merge conflicts.

~haddef-sigwen
https://urbit.org

Matilde Park

Jun 24, 2021, 5:16:16 PM6/24/21
to urbit-dev
Apologies for the wait. We're back online, under a new moon. You can run the following commands to opt-in to the development stream again:

```
|ota ~hanruc-nalfus-nidsut-tomdun %kids
|merge %home ~hanruc-nalfus-nidsut-tomdun %kids, =gem %take-that
|merge %kids ~hanruc-nalfus-nidsut-tomdun %kids, =gem %take-that
```

~haddef-sigwen