IMPORTANT - NextGen Wireframe Review Sessions

Sherri MacCheyne

Sep 4, 2020, 5:19:12 PM9/4/20
to wamo-l, communicators-...@uncg.edu, University Web Developers, Anthony Chow, Tina McEntire, Craig Biles, Karen Bull, Omar Ali, Elizabeth Harrison, Sangeetha Shivaji, Jaysen Buterin, Julia Smith, Sam Logan, Alyssa Bedrosian, Katie MacInnes, Robert Knox, Emily Janke, David Starnes, Denise Bellamy, Nadja Cech, Jocelyn Smith Lee, Carol Mandzik, Joshua Ritter, Waiyi Tse, Richard Cox, Sara Nevedal, Mike Dickens, Brook Tester, Todd Lohrenz, Beth Fischer, Deborah Tollefson, Elizabeth Keri, Andrea Hunter, Terri Relos, Jaap-Jan Van Duin, Joe Gamble, Jeanne Madorin, Stephanie Guzman, Maria Anastasiou, Kelly Burke, Alexander Abrams, Matthew Johnston, Amy Snyder, Brett Carter, Andrew Hamilton, Dayna Touron, Simone Parker, Melanie Eley, Kim Sousa-Peoples, Kacy McAdoo, Kimberly Osborne, Chris Waters, Chris Sawyer

Good afternoon.

VisionPoint Marketing has completed the first two sets of wireframes. As we are on an extremely tight deadline, we have set up open sessions to review subsets of these.

We have also set up two sessions to review the third set of wireframes and will provide access to them once they become available.

In addition, if you would like to submit your questions in advance, please use this form.

You will soon receive calendar invitations for these sessions to serve as a reminder. These invitations will include the wireframes we will review along with a link to the wireframe document.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Sherri MacCheyne '10, '14 MITM
Director, Strategic Operations
University Communications
336.937.0241

1100 W. Market Street, Suite 300
Greensboro, NC 27412

#UNCGway

Sherri MacCheyne

Sep 8, 2020, 9:57:13 AM9/8/20
to wamo-l, communicators-...@uncg.edu, University Web Developers, Anthony Chow, Tina McEntire, Craig Biles, Karen Bull, Omar Ali, Elizabeth Harrison, Sangeetha Shivaji, Jaysen Buterin, Julia Smith, Sam Logan, Alyssa Bedrosian, Katie MacInnes, Robert Knox, Emily Janke, David Starnes, Denise Bellamy, Nadja Cech, Jocelyn Smith Lee, Carol Mandzik, Joshua Ritter, Waiyi Tse, Richard Cox, Sara Nevedal, Mike Dickens, Brook Tester, Todd Lohrenz, Beth Fischer, Deborah Tollefson, Elizabeth Keri, Andrea Hunter, Terri Relos, Jaap-Jan Van Duin, Joe Gamble, Jeanne Madorin, Stephanie Guzman, Maria Anastasiou, Kelly Burke, Alexander Abrams, Matthew Johnston, Amy Snyder, Brett Carter, Andrew Hamilton, Dayna Touron, Simone Parker, Melanie Eley, Kim Sousa-Peoples, Kacy McAdoo, Kimberly Osborne, Chris Waters, Chris Sawyer
Good morning.

I have received several questions regarding the WireFrame open sessions. Please know that you do not need to attend six sessions. You can select which wireframes you are interested in and only attend those.

A wireframe is a design with various elements. These elements can be fixed, movable, or removed depending on how they are set up.

For your convenience, here is the complete list with dates, times, and Zoom links.

Kind Regards,

Sherri MacCheyne '10, '14 MITM
Director, Strategic Operations
University Communications
336.937.0241

1100 W. Market Street, Suite 300
Greensboro, NC 27412

#UNCGway

Sherri MacCheyne

Sep 9, 2020, 10:05:31 AM9/9/20
to University Web Developers
Here is the message that was sent prior to the calendar invites. My apologies to those who may have not received this.

Chris Sawyer

Sep 16, 2020, 8:24:49 AM9/16/20
to Sherri MacCheyne, wamo-l, communicators-...@uncg.edu, University Web Developers, Anthony Chow, Tina McEntire, Craig Biles, Karen Bull, Omar Ali, Elizabeth Harrison, Sangeetha Shivaji, Jaysen Buterin, Julia Smith, Sam Logan, Alyssa Bedrosian, Katie MacInnes, Robert Knox, Emily Janke, David Starnes, Denise Bellamy, Nadja Cech, Jocelyn Smith Lee, Carol Mandzik, Joshua Ritter, Waiyi Tse, Richard Cox, Sara Nevedal, Mike Dickens, Brook Tester, Todd Lohrenz, Beth Fischer, Deborah Tollefson, Elizabeth Keri, Andrea Hunter, Terri Relos, Jaap-Jan Van Duin, Joe Gamble, Jeanne Madorin, Stephanie Guzman, Maria Anastasiou, Kelly Burke, Alexander Abrams, Matthew Johnston, Amy Snyder, Brett Carter, Andrew Hamilton, Dayna Touron, Simone Parker, Melanie Eley, Kim Sousa-Peoples, Kacy McAdoo, Kimberly Osborne, Chris Waters
Good Morning,

The last group of web page wireframes are ready to share. They are attached to this email and you can see them in Google Drive at Session 5 Wireframes.pdf  and Session 6 Wireframes.pdf.

We’ve broken the wireframes into groups, and will review a set in each of the sessions scheduled today.

These review meetings are optional. You are encouraged to attend, ask questions, and provide feedback if you are interested in the page types we will cover. If you are unable to attend the sessions and wish to share your feedback with us, please email NextG...@uncg.edu. We will continue to take feedback until the end of the day on Friday, September 18th.

So far, we’ve had great turnout and discussion in these sessions. Thanks for your participation and enthusiasm. Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow.

Chris

Chris Sawyer, PMP®

Desk: 336.334.9715 | Cell: 703.475.3272 | cdsa...@uncg.edu

University of North Carolina Greensboro

Information Technology Services, Planning & Execution

Session 5 Wireframes.pdf
Session 6 Wireframes.pdf

Kelly Burke

Sep 16, 2020, 8:47:31 AM9/16/20
to Chris Sawyer, Sherri MacCheyne, wamo-l, communicators-...@uncg.edu, University Web Developers, Anthony Chow, Tina McEntire, Craig Biles, Karen Bull, Omar Ali, Elizabeth Harrison, Sangeetha Shivaji, Jaysen Buterin, Julia Smith, Sam Logan, Alyssa Bedrosian, Katie MacInnes, Robert Knox, Emily Janke, David Starnes, Denise Bellamy, Nadja Cech, Jocelyn Smith Lee, Carol Mandzik, Joshua Ritter, Waiyi Tse, Richard Cox, Sara Nevedal, Mike Dickens, Brook Tester, Todd Lohrenz, Beth Fischer, Deborah Tollefson, Elizabeth Keri, Andrea Hunter, Terri Relos, Jaap-Jan Van Duin, Joe Gamble, Jeanne Madorin, Stephanie Guzman, Maria Anastasiou, Alexander Abrams, Matthew Johnston, Amy Snyder, Brett Carter, Andrew Hamilton, Dayna Touron, Simone Parker, Melanie Eley, Kim Sousa-Peoples, Kacy McAdoo, Kimberly Osborne, Chris Waters
All: Thanks for sharing. I am unable to attend today's sessions. These look great! Three small suggestions/observations.

Are we sticking with Course Catalog or changing to Programs? If nothing else, it should be Catalog as it is much more than courses.

IMHO Starfish is as important as Canvas and I still recommend it be in the Header.

Will microsite social media prompts be allowed?

Thanks, Kelly
--
-----
Kelly J Burke