Spartan Central Launch

Katie MacInnes

Mar 11, 2021, 9:36:10 AM3/11/21
to University Web Developers

Good morning all,

I’m excited to announce the launch of a new website, Spartan Central, a valuable new tool for current undergraduate students. This new centralized hub is a virtual one stop shop where students can get up-to-date information about conducting student business like paying bills, applying for and viewing financial aid, registering for classes, keeping records updated, and getting ready for graduation.

Spartan Central brings together the websites for Financial Aid, Cashiers, and Registrar's offices, which have all been overhauled for a clear and consistent user experience. Starting today, these three websites will begin redirecting to their newly redesigned homes within Spartan Central.

*Note, a subset of faculty- and staff-facing Registrar pages will remain at reg.uncg.edu.

We need your help to update links on your site to try and create as many direct links as possible and to ensure you are pointing to intended information. (There is not always a direct 1:1 relationship between current pages and new site content.)

Please also help us get the word out about Spartan Central where possible by promoting it as a prominent link, especially in places where you are providing resources for undergraduate students.

Thanks so much for your assistance getting our undergraduate students to jump in and start using Spartan Central. If you have any questions about the site or its messaging, please reach out to me.

All the best,

Katie

--

Katie MacInnes

Director

Office of Enrollment Communications

Phone: (336) 315-7771

Website: admissions.uncg.edu

Location: 915 Northridge St. Greensboro, NC 27403