Google Drive Service Disruption 9/15

Steve Nguyen

Sep 15, 2020, 12:21:26 PM9/15/20
to IT at UMN, IT Service Status

Dear Community,

At approximately 9:30 a.m. today, some users reported that they are unable to access Google Drive and received an error message indicating "The server encountered an error.  Please try again later."

Google engineers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve the problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thank you,
Steve Nguyen, Service Owner, Collaboration & Web Content Services

THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE TECHNOLOGY
http://it.umn.edu

Steve Nguyen

Sep 15, 2020, 12:46:33 PM9/15/20
to IT at UMN, IT Service Status

Dear Community,

Google Drive which became unavailable at approximately 9:30 a.m today for some users has been restored system-wide as of 11:17 a.m.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and again, thank you for your patience.

Best,

Steve Nguyen, Service Owner, Collaboration & Web Content Services